Use of solar energy, industrial control and measurement technology,
Thanks to our residential and industrial automation solutions we can provide personalized automation that satisfies all needs from family homes to production halls, plants, factories and power plants. Discover the automation solutions developed by our company that could help you make the operation of your plant or your home more efficient and more comfortable. Our automation system has a modular structure that can be developed and tailored to individual requirements.
InduSmart – industrial automation
The operation of your factory, power plant or manufacturing unit can be made safer, more efficient, and easier to control using our industrial automation solutions, designed for different environments. Discover NGP InduSmart and let the production begin!
HOME2.0. – building automation
We provide an efficient solution to the control and regulation of different MEP systems of residential buildings and family homes. No matter whether you are at home or at a remote location, you can easily control basic energy efficiency, safety and comfort functions of the property, even using your phone or a tablet.
Using the solutions of NG Project, you will be able to set timed events when you are away, such as turning on light sources at given periods of time or automatically heat the house in case of an outside temperature drop but the possibility of immediate intervention is also provided for the control of the CCTV system or for locking windows and doors. Explore the building automation solutions of NG Project that can be completely customized and developed according to personal needs, making your home more efficient, safer and more comfortable.
Use of solar energy
The energy coming from the Sun has been one of the most popular renewable energy sources for years. Thanks to the continuous enhancements of the past years, access to clean, green energy is more and more efficient and cost-effective. NG Project is keen on developing its own innovative solutions and on building systems for using solar energy with an outstanding rate of return, using one of the most efficient photovoltaic processing equipments. Regardless of whether you are planning to generate heat or electrical energy we can support your ideas by providing customized solutions.
SSP (Single Solar Power)
Let us welcome you to the new era of photovoltaic energy use and introduce to you the SSP, our new equipment for generating electrical energy. The SSP is a completely automated, single or dual axis solar tracking rotator system with 70 sqm mounted photovoltaic solar panel. Thanks to solar tracking, the SSP operates with outstanding efficiency, therefore it can be a perfect choice for electricity generation both for personal use and for power plant electricity production. The SSP follows the movement of the Sun – hence, as opposed to static systems – it ensures energy transformation at a constantly high performance rate without the need of human intervention. As compared to fixed solar panel systems, energy production indicators of such solutions can be as much as 40% higher.
SPC (Solar Parabola Collector)
Discover the SPC power plant that uses concentrated solar energy with the help of a parabola collector. Given the 4.7 m diameter parabola of the SPC, furnished with solar tracking automation, the system is capable of generating heat energy. Thanks to the use of solar energy that is concentrated several hundred times, the SPC has an outstanding performance rate and rate of return, even in a sunnier winter-month.
Installation and start-up
SPC is installed directly to the ground and heat extraction and control systems are reached via underground pipes and cabling. Constant solar tracking is essential for operation. The rotator (NGP Rotator) and the control unit (NGP Solar Cheff) used with SSP ensure the reliability of high precision solar tracking for the SPC. Buffer tanks used for the storage of heat energy generated from solar energy can be fully applied. We provide personalized solutions (e.g. liquid-based absorption refrigeration) both in summer and winter months for making use of the heat extracted this way. Due to its stable (inverse) design, the structure is resistant to higher snow- and wind-load, therefore it guarantees that the necessary energy is supplied even in extreme weather conditions.
DSP (Dual Solar Power)
We designed the DSP solar power plant by further developing the SPC, a system capable of generating heat energy. Similarly to its predecessor, it transforms concentrated solar energy using a parabola collector. Given the 5 m diameter parabola of the DSP, furnished also with solar tracking automation, the system is capable of generating both electric and heat energy simultaneously. Thanks to the use of solar energy that is concentrated several hundred times, the DSP has an outstanding performance rate and rate of return.
Simple installation and start-up
The installation of the DSP is simple and safe. The dual axis solar tracking system that we have designed ensures continuous production at an outstanding efficiency rate. Similarly to the SPC, due to the design that enables on-ground installation, no special preparations are needed for the installation. It is easy to install the equipment on an uneven surface as well.
Industrial process management
Solutions based on management systems of shared intelligence play an ever growing role at each industrial sector, serving the needs of the functional operation of not only a process or a machine but controlling the system of a whole factory or a branch on a national level and providing data of strategic importance to the management.
Bernecker & Rainer
“Perfection in Automation”; states the motto of the company Bernecker & Rainer. Given that NG Project always aims to find the most perfect solutions, the perfectionist attitude of the provider is in line with our philosophy. On this basis, we have been distributing and incorporating the equipment of Bernecker & Rainer into our own solutions.
In order to find an optimal solution to a given problem and to ensure perfect customer satisfaction, our company also uses the control technology solutions of Beckhoff to make sure that we give the best answer to all requirements of our customers at all times.
Electronic mounting technology, automatic pick and place
Using our own infrastructure, we are ready to offer small series production of Surface Mounted Devices (SMD) in normal FR4 or vacuum reflow oven onto a special carrier, with a low “void” production level. Our production line is composed of the following elements:
Energy storage versus backfeeding
One of the key questions in connection with renewable energy production is that of efficient storage of the energy surplus created during production. Having identified this problem, we have been designing our systems with integrated energy storage units or uninterruptible power supplies which can offer a solution for efficient energy storage and for the recovery of energy supply in case of potential interruptions.
In our electric power generator equipment, we use devices manufactured by Growatt, Fronius or Socomec that are the most adequate to carry out a given task, both in case of backfeeding to the grid or isolated operation.
The uninterruptible power supply of our systems is designed for their smooth and safe operation. Being the official retailer partner of APC and SOCOMEC, we use the uninterruptible devices of the preferred manufacturer in their own projects. The 19″ rack format “SURT” type devices with external battery package provide electricity to customers even in case of several hour-long power outages. In case of bigger capacity requirements we can chose from the almost inexhaustible options of the well designed product range of APC and SOCOMEC.
In case of the application of SCP and DSP NG Project advises to install at least 1 m3 volume water tanks to store heat energy. With the help of such buffer tanks, the heat energy that is generated but temporarily not used can be successfully stored at a high efficiency rate until it is used. Our company has established a sound relationship with Ép-Gépész Holding and the German BUDERUS.
- Control engineering planning and reconstruction of control engineering stations, support of the implementation
- Installation of gas transmission stations and development of gas volume measurement.
- Planning, development and reconstruction of control engineering systems.
- Monitoring and maintenance of uninterruptible electric energy supply systems.
- Continuous engineering and maintenance tasks.
- Monitoring and maintenance of tools, equipment and machines using mobile internal-combustion engine or other means of propulsion.
- Reparation of software and hardware components of telemechanic systems.
- Planning of the construction of underground facilities of the National Radioactive Waste Storage of Bátaapáti and tasks of the 1st stage of the surface facilities of the National Radioactive Waste Storage aimed for the disposal of low and medium level radioactive waste.
- Drilling of gas pipeline, including planning of the project for and on behalf of the vaporizator block situated at the site of Borsodchem Zrt.
- Implementation support and planning of the low voltage, high voltage and control engineering tasks of a small-size cogeneration gas turbine plant established at the site of the pharmaceutical plant.
- Start-up support and installation of on-site tools of the remote control system supervising the technological operation of existing natural gas pressure-regulating stations.
NG Project Kft. deals with industrial process management, industrial and building automation and exploitation of green and renewable energy sources. At our company we are ready to perform all project tasks autonomously from planning and licensing to implementation, operation and training. We design our systems with integrated PLC, DCS and SCADA solutions. Thanks to our ten years’ experience and to the outstanding expertise of our colleagues, we provide the highest quality service in the following sectors:
- Planning, development and reconstruction of control engineering systems
- Electric shock and lightning protection planning, licensing, installations and inspections in connection with high voltage equipment
- Introduction of authenticated measurement technology solutions
- Planning, licensing, implementation and inspection of safety technology and explosion proof places.
- Planning, licensing and implementation of energy systems
- Planning, licensing and implementation of alternative energy use
When choosing our cooperation partners and suppliers we apply a group-level criteria that set the highest quality requirements to our partners. The following companies are our strategic partners:
- artarini Hungary Kft. exclusive Hungarian supplier and strategic partner of the gas industry technological products of the Italian O.M.T. Tartarini S.r.I.
- NG Project is OEM partner and system integrator of the industrial automation tools manufactured by Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik Ges.m.b.H.
- Our company works with automation, industrial, electrical and safety technology products supplied by Dial-Comp Kft.
- Smart Electronic APC Eurolog Kft.
- EU-Solar kft.
- CoreComm si kft.
- Ép-Gépész Holding kft.
- Bartec Hungary kft.
- DL1 kft.
- Turbo Team kft.
- VST System kft.
The succes of our company is based on the commitment of our colleagues and their altogether 170 years of experience.
Chief Technical Manager
Electrical Project Engineer
Technical Project Engineer
Logistics Stock Manager